We wake up every single day with a simple passion: to inspire people to prepare for one the most important days of their life…The day they retire.
Often times, retirement becomes a huge stress because you don’t know who to trust and you can’t afford to make any mistakes. The last thing you want is to be facing retirement without a plan, or by getting half way through and having your life fall apart.
Life is already hard enough.
That’s why we live and die by the oaths we took to uphold the fiduciary standard.
It’s an oath we took to put our clients interest before our own. Not only ethically, but legally too. Paying lip service to the idea of doing the right thing isn’t enough anymore. It needs to go beyond that.
The challenge, is that there are many planners and investment professionals that aren’t held to that standard. Even with the Department of Labor passing the new fiduciary requirement on brokers and registered representatives. It’s not the same because it doesn’t cover all the accounts someone holds.
In our eyes, that’s not good enough and it needs to go further.
Registered investment advisors, like Ironwood Financial, are held to a true fiduciary duty. A duty that legally requires them to uphold their oath on every account, for every situation and every client. Something we take very seriously.
That’s why our mission is to be a force for good by educating and inspiring people like you to achieve freedom in your financial life. To give you the tools, guidance, and inspiration to live life how you want and with the freedom you deserve.
It’s time you had a chance to get unbiased advice before you invest and before you commit to any one financial advisor. Even if you end up doing everything on your own, you deserve to know the truth.
That’s why we help you plan before we ever take a fee or take over an account.
We want you to know the correct path, first and foremost.
What should you do next?
If any of this sounds like you then it might be time to take action:
- Do you worry about running out of money in retirement?
- Do you wonder if you have enough saved to retire comfortably?
- Are you concerned with getting the right advice versus falling prey to sales tactics and plans that aren’t centered on your best interests?
- Are you wondering if you can afford to travel with your spouse but don’t know if your investments will hold up?
- Do you find yourself trying to protect your money by being ultra safe or scattering your investments all over the place?
- Are you being told by all these different brokers and annuity salesman that you need to invest with them to protect your retirement but wonder if that’s really the safest way to go?
- And finally, do you wish that you could create a way to get the kind of returns and long term gains that will allow you to have a great retirement and still leave a legacy to your heirs?
If any of that sounds like you, then you then you might be a good fit for our practice. Those are some of the core fears, concerns and stresses we help our clients overcome.
We look forward to learning more about you and helping you reach your goals.
The Ironwood Team